Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I've Never Liked Rollercoasters

I am not a fan of rollercoasters.  I can still hear the click of the track as the Texas Cyclone crept up the hill.  The feeling you get when you go straight down is not something I care to ever experience again.  So you will never see me in line at the Tower of Terror :)  Going fast is fine but ups and downs are definitely not my favorites.

The past year has been that way….filled with ups and downs.  My "Christian" has been through so much...our entire family has.  His needle fear has been debilitating and we have finally been making some progress in helping him conquer his fears.

But tonight was bad.  He completely freaked out and it took all three of us to get him accessed.

The frustrating part is that he had a super day at therapy and physical therapy and we even received the news that the Xolair has been approved after battling with the insurance for over two months!

We end the day on a downer but I know how important it is to keep hope alive throughout our journey.

Even when the day ends yucky it doesn't mean tomorrow will be.


post signature

0 comments: