Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Different

My "Christian" is in his second week of tee ball. He doesn't really know what he's doing yet, but is having a great time :) Tonight at practice, my husband said it was really evident that Christian was having trouble with his ankle (target joint).

When he runs he has a little "hop" to compensate due to all of the pain he has been through with that ankle. He's the last one to come in when they run the bases and it's just obvious that something isn't right.

He is scheduled for an MRI on Monday to check and see what kind of damage has been done. I'm a little afraid of what we may find. I know something is wrong, and it may be in the very early stages, but my gut just tells me to start getting prepared.

Our first stop tomorrow is the city pool.

post signature

0 comments: