Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Appointment is Set!

I made a few calls, talked to someone I knew at the Denver HTC and we have an appointment for "Christian" on December 14th. I am so relieved that he will be seen sooner rather than later. He is having a bleed in his hand that is taking some time to heal, but his ankle is doing much better.

His wheelchair sits in the office, ready when needed, and with an appointment on the books, I feel some relief. I am looking forward to hearing what Dr. Manco-Johnson will have to say. Will we do another round of Rituxin? Start the Cellcept again? Or simply wait and treat with Novo daily until the inhibitor comes down?

I am starting to make my list of questions for the appointment. I want to be as prepared as I possibly can. Is that really possible? So many things to think about ahead of time….




post signature

0 comments: