Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Just Amazed


I have a Facebook account. I normally check in during the evenings, but sometimes I get messages during the day when someone posts to a couple of the groups I belong to. One of those groups is "Living With Hemophilia and Inhibitors." I was reading through a few posts the other day and was just blown away at how amazingly smart these caregivers are! When you look at the comments, often you would think that "these must be healthcare professionals."

No, most of us who parent children with a bleeding disorder are not clinicians, but we do know what is best for our children. Sometimes it's that good old "intuition" that kicks in and leads us to making the best decisions about the care of our children. I tend to believe that God has a big hand in the "intuition" department, but call it what you like, it's an important part of caring for our children.

post signature

0 comments: