Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maybe a Little Normalcy?

When you live with a bleeding disorder, is there ever "normal"? I mean, the minute you think about life going along without issue, a bleed happens, the port stops working, you run out of syringes…..etc.

"Christian" is recovering from a bleed in his foot and leg, we accessed his new port yesterday and it is working beautifully and he went back to the sitter's house today and played hard. My "Lance" is doing well without bleeding issues (if I can only get him to infuse regularly without my nagging….). We even have a new dog in the family and she fits in as if she has been with us forever.


We are looking forward to our Disneyworld Make-a-Wish trip in 12 days and are hoping to just spend some quality, family time together without work worries and cell phones. I can't wait.

post signature

0 comments: