Thursday, February 23, 2012

All You Need

My "Christian" is starting to realize he is different.  Something happened at school this week that made him see that he can't run as fast and far as the other kids.  When he came home from Denver with his new brace his entire class was fascinated and excited for him.  I mean, Mater and Lightning McQueen are on his brace....it is way cool :)

His teacher called me, told me he wasn't himself and she was a little worried.  See, my Christian is a "social butterfly" so for him to be withdrawn is a pretty big thing.  By the time my husband and I got to the school, things were a little better.  It did my heart good to see him break into a great big smile when we walked in the door.

Sometimes that's all you need. 

To know you are not alone.

post signature

0 comments: