Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sharing Our Stories



It's funny how life works.  You plan, try to do the "right" things the "right" way, and imagine your future...then life actually happens.

I never dreamed I would live in the desert of New Mexico as the wife of a pastor with two sons with severe hemophilia.

Not exactly my plan, but I am sure glad I have the life that I have :)  I love to see how God shows up and gives us the deepest desires of heart in ways we would never imagine.

One thing I know for sure is that when I have heard the stories of other mom's raising children with hemophilia, it has done nothing but inspire and encourage me over the years.  Those stories have always given me hope when I had nothing else to hold on to.

It is my prayer that my stories may do the same for someone else.

I have been invited to join the Hemophilia Federation of America's blogging team for "Infusing Love:  A Mom's View." 

Drop on by and read the stories of mom's who live with bleeding disorders. 

You never know when you will "hear" something that resonates with your own story.

Photobucket

0 comments: